Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New fave thing

Redbud DesignsSo it turns out that I have a new fave thing almost every week. What am I, Oprah or something? Right now, this is my new fave. This blog is (obviously) in dire need of some maja sprucing up. I've searched around at how to make my blog look better, but am just in over my head! As it happens, Sharon at Redbud Designs is giving away a Complete Blog Design--something I could totally use!

PS~I totally have to mention that most of my fave things (including this one) are actually stolen from my friend Jamie's blog! I've known Jamie since elementary school (shout out to EBCS!) and we went to high school together. Jamie now lives in Manhattan and is probably the chic-est girl I know, and an amazing writer to boot! You should follow her blog...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope that you win! :)

    Thanks for the sweet words about my blog... I love reading about your cute little family too!

    ReplyDelete