Wednesday, September 15, 2010

365.126: Love Affair Workshop

Today I had the amazing opportunity to go to Dallas and do makeup for the Love Affair Workshop. Love Affair was in Atlanta last year, and was such a blast that when I heard it was in Dallas this year, I just had to offer my services! It takes quite a while to get all the images sent to me on a cd, but I found some shots one of the photographers, Sharon Nicole, posted on her blog from my 80's-inspired model! I love what she got:




These are my before/after pictures of another model,Sydney, who had a 60's mod vibe going on. Obviously, they are not professional, but I just cannot resist a good Before and After shot!

Here are some of the faces I painted last year:





2 comments:

  1. You rock - seriously, my issters and I were just saying we wished you were going to be here for her big day next week!! :-) miss you!

    ReplyDelete