Wednesday, May 19, 2010

365.7: Survival Bacelets

Over the last few years, I have really loved watching Ryan's friendship with Adam. They love the same dude stuff that I just cannot force myself to get in to.
Like Survival Bracelets.
"Survival Bracelets?" you ask.
Survival Bracelets.
I'm pretty sure the idea is that you weave enough of a really strong rope together into a bracelet that you would have enough to help you out in case of an emergency. Like, say if the back fell off of your cell phone and you're in a sketchy area of town and you need to hold the phone together. (I honestly sat here and thought and could not for the life of me come up with a way that a rope would ensure survival; though I'm sure Bear Grylls could totally rattle off a million.)


It's really nice to have friends to weave survival bracelets with.

1 comment:

  1. haha those 2 crack me up with their bff bracelets :-)

    ps - Adam had a flat tire when we got home last night - lame

    ReplyDelete