Tuesday, June 22, 2010

365.41: The Drive

We arrived in Waco today!! Here is a play-by-play of my twitters throughout the drive:

June 21, 10:30am: Just crossed into Alabama! Is texting while driving illegal here?

12:25pm: Grossest gas station bathroom ever. West of Birmingham

2:00pm: My ipod put Rusted Root on my emo genius mix. Whaaa?

2:54pm: My twitterverse is so sad today! I'm flattered in the saddest way.

6:16pm: Just walked in to our hotel in Ruston, LA. Gonna take boys to the pool, get some dinner, then hit the sack!

June 22, 9:15am: On the road again. Texas or bust!

10:25am: Welcome to Texas! (Insert handshake here.)

10:36am: Kelly Clarkson's "Ready" and Glee's version of "Defying Gravity" are my soundtrack for this drive.

1:10pm: Just saw my first sign for waco! 46 more miles!

2:30pm: Just arrived at our "new house" for the next 3 days! http://twitpic.com/1z2l6q

Man it seems like such a fast trip when it's laid out like that!

Please do yourself a favor and listen to these two songs!



1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it to Waco! :-) Cant wait to hear how it's going! :-)

    ReplyDelete