Wednesday, July 28, 2010

365.77: 2010 Playlist

I made a killa playlist today. It's all my favorites from 2010 so far. And, yes, I am aware that most of these songs were not released in 2010, they are just what I've loved listening to so far. Let me just say that listening to this playlist on shuffle will greatly improve upon the fun factor of chores such as folding laundry, washing dishes, and mopping floors. I know. From experience.



I'm happy to send a copy of 18ish songs of your choice to the first couple people who comment with a request!

3 comments:

  1. oh please send me a cd :-) pick any of your favs! It will make me think of you while I do my chores . . . oh wait I dont do chores :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...can't wait! For sure....# 9, 10, 15, 16, 18!!!, 26, 27, 31, and 34...and anything else that I can't live without (even though I know you REALLY LOVE Nickleback!). Thanks Court and hope you're feeling better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh yea!! I would love a mixed tape!! Those are my fave!

    ReplyDelete