Friday, July 30, 2010

365.79: Sick

I have been sick all day today and cannot even move off the couch. I'm sure it's just a little flu bug, and will pass quickly. But, alas, I have nothing to write and no picture to post.

Unless you want the picture of the toilet I'm staring at.

My mom sent some videos that she took on her phone while she was hotel-living with us in Waco a few weeks ago. The boys LOVE to watch themselves on video (is this normal, or are they narcissists?) so she thought this would keep them entertained for a bit while I'm sick.

Fortunately, Ryan had the day off today to help with the boys and he has the next two days off, too! He has worked the last eight days consecutively, five of which he closed. So the time together is so great, but this stupid virus is ruining it! Blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment