Friday, October 15, 2010

365.156: Wiggles and Giggles Galore

Last night Holden had his very first performance at school, "Wiggles and Giggles Galore." I was so excited! He was so cute standing on his rafter. He started off not singing, just wearing his embarrassed face, but slowly started doing some of the motions, and then started singing. During the song "Ha-la-la-la-la-le-lu-a," they got to the "hug another neck, hug a neck next to ya" part and my sweet boy had no one to hug. Both girls on either side of him turned away from him for their hugs. It was all I could do not to scream, "Someone hug my baby!" Holden took matters into his own hands and went for a hug with the tall blond on his right. The hug may have lasted a little too long, and as she tried to shrug him off he fell right off the back of the rafters! A teacher lifted him back up, and he was fine after Mrs. Wirth kissed the boo-boo on his elbow.
As soon as I can shorten the video, I'll load it on here.
Holden was showing Turner the ropes of preschool as we were arriving.


Can you spot my dude?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...wish we were there to see his first performance!! So sorry he fell off...

    ReplyDelete