Look what Cam taught me: tear off the bottom of the cupcake and eat like a sandwich! Why did I not think of this earlier?
I know that I had a blast on Cameron's birthday--and I hope she did too!
Here's the cupcake recipe. You need it. NEED.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted before measuring
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly until frothy
- 1 cup canned, mashed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese at room temp.
- 1 pound confectioners sugar, sifted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract