Monday, November 8, 2010

365.180: Winter Meals

After a blustery (yet beautiful!) weekend at the beach, I came home ready to cook some winter comfort foods. (I know it's only fall. And that it feels more like Spring here in Texas. But I've been known to get ahead of myself at times!)
I went to foodnetwork.com and searched slow cooker for recipes. Pictured below are the two meals I landed on for this week. Mmmmm....

Curried Chicken with Cauliflower

Southeast Asian Winter Vegetables

Now, I didn't buy the ingredients for these yet, but are you not just drooling looking at these?
I mean, I am totally helpless against the delicious power of
sweet potatoes, marshmallows, and brown sugar.

2 comments:

  1. oh those sweet potatoes just look divine. I want them now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, yum! Now i, too, am craving sweet potatoes!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete