Saturday, November 13, 2010

365.185: Mischief

This morning I made the mistake of believing I could unload the dishwasher in peace while the boys played quietly with their toys in the living room.

What a rookie.

I found them in the bathroom, where they had filled up the tub with water, most of a bottle of soap, every single one of their washcloths from the linen closet, every bath toy we own, and (the kicker) lots of paper bags that they had been using as boats. That is, until the paper disintegrated into tiny shreds of soggy, elusive, particles floating in the tub, waiting to clog the drain. And the boys were sopping wet like five minutes after getting dressed.

Luckily, I have a new phrase for my response: smh.


1 comment:

  1. I love that he is wearing his cowboy boots :)

    ReplyDelete