Tuesday, July 6, 2010

365.55: A Little Tour of Our Home

I am so loving this house! Two weeks ago I had an attitude of hesitation, not fully trusting God’s kindness and goodness and provision. I *hoped* we would find somewhere that was not too small, not too run down, not too far away from church. But I was forgetting that God is kinder than we could ever hope to be, and He loves us, and He wants the very best for us. So instead of giving us something that was barely good enough, God gave us a place that is just perfect! I am so grateful.
A couple days ago I mentioned how much I’m loving the ceiling fans in almost every single room!
Here are a few more things I’m loving:

Side-by-side ovens, one of which is this cute, smaller oven, perfect for dinner for our little family!

A really super-quiet dishwasher.


Charming glass doorknobs everywhere.

A swinging door to the kitchen.

Built-in bookcases in the living room.

Please come visit us and see everything first-hand!

3 comments: