Friday, July 9, 2010

365.58: Music

On our first Sunday at Antioch Ryan got us the worship album from World Mandate (Antioch's missions conference we attended this past January). And I love it. Which is probably a shock to some of you who know me well and know that I am not a huge fan of a lot of mainstream worship music. But this is really touching my heart and I actually enjoy listening to it and the boys love it too!

Here is "Above Every Other Name." This footage was actually from World Mandate 2010.



This is my favorite song on the album, "Break Every Chain," but this isn't Antioch people singing. It was just the only one I could find on YouTube. Haha :)



And this song is not on the World Mandate Album, but it's an old favorite that really hits the mark right now. "If You Want Me To" by Ginny Owens.

No comments:

Post a Comment