Sunday, August 15, 2010

365.95: Anticipation

I am like a kid on the night before the first day of school! I am just so excited to start training in Elevate tomorrow!

If you want to be praying for us, school starts at 6pm, which is 7pm on the East Coast.

Here are some of my school supplies: a notebook I found that matches my planner and the adorable composition notebook that Cristie made me!

I will leave you with a quote from the wise sage, Billy Madison:
"I've got my lunch box packed and my boots tied tight. I hope I don't get in a fight. Oooohhhhhh, back to school, back to school, back...to...school...
Well, here goes nothin!"

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to lay out your clothes and go to bed early. Wish I was going to be there to make chocolate chip cookies for you and Ryan on your first day of classes! Praying that you guys have a fun time, learn a lot, and make loads of great, new friends! Love you very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you so cute? everyone is going to love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete