Thursday, August 19, 2010

365.99: Fall Fashion

I know that it is the middle of summer still, but every year around this time, I get excited for all things fall to descend upon us. College football, crisp, cool air, apples in season, smells of pumpkin and spice, and perhaps most of all fall fashion! I think fall may be my favorite season for dressing--pulling out the boots, layering lightweight scarves and vests, the navy blues and grays.

I just bought the September issue of Lucky magazine, and totally got inspired. Here are some looks I love for the this fall:

Ruffles (so glad this look is continuing to stick around!)


Layered Lace



Clunky Ankle Boots


Scarves

DKNY Pure (I know, this is not clothing, but with notes of jasmine, rose, and freesia spiked with vanilla bean, who could resist?)


Need more fashion inspiration? I have just discovered polyvore.com, a sight where you can create your own fashion collages and get inspiration from a fashion community! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment