Friday, September 10, 2010

365.121: The Invisible Woman

I sent the video below out to a few of my friends last night, and felt this morning like I needed to share it with y'all, too.

Over the last few days, I have just been knocked upside the head by the enemy attacking my role as mother. And then in talking with other moms, I feel like there is a wide-spread attack going on in this area!

Moms, do not believe the lies. You are so much more than a disciplinarian or a cook or a seamstress or a maid. And your worth, even the worth of your parenting efforts, is not determined by the output of your child. You are valued as a mother, and even if you never hear if from little mouths, God values the work that you do. Be encouraged today by these words from Nicole Johnson:


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing this. It's so easy to get caught up in the daily discipline, routines, do's and dont's and forget that our job is SO important and yes that our worth comes from Jesus! Thought of this verse to go along with it..."Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men," Colossians 3:23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! Just what I needed today... Love it!!

    ReplyDelete